This is a very large 3 bed, 2 full bath apartment in the Hill Section
This amazing, huge apartment will be available in January!
Students are welcome to apply with a cosigner.
This is a very large 3 bedroom, 2 full bathroom apartment in the historic Hill Section of Scranton. It's an in-person MUST SEE! See below for details on how to schedule a tour.
Please note some of the photos may appear different from the unit as it is under construction and upgrades!
Great Location: The apartment building is within walking distance from University of Scranton and close to Lackawanna College, Geisinger Community Medical Center hospital, Commonwealth Health hospital, Nay Aug Park and much more!
- Upgraded flooring throughout
- Fully repainted top to bottom
- Newly redone stairs in the building
- Large kitchen with tile floors, refrigerator and electric stove
- Full bathroom off the kitchen
- Living room area
- Large hall closet with a door and additional closet without a door
- Master bedroom with access to front porch, ceiling fan and large closet!
- Covered front porch/balcony shared with neighbors
- Three bedrooms with large closets in each
- Two bedrooms down the hall toward the back of the apartment
- Second bedroom has a very large closet with built in hanging bar and shelves!
- Second full bath off the hall close to the bedrooms
- Bonus room with built-in cabinets and window- Great for an office or walk-in closet!
- Lots of windows provide natural sunlight throughout
- Laundry room in the building
- Plenty of street parking
- Ideal location! Walking distance from University of Scranton, close to Lackawanna College, short driving distance from Marywood University, near hospitals, Nay Aug park, nightlife, dining and much more! - Most pets are welcome! Please inquire for more info on our pet policies.
- Most utilities are included in monthly rent
- Landlord pays for heat (gas), water, sewer and garbage. Landlord maintains lawn and snow-removal.
- Tenant pays for electric only!
This unit is not eligible for section 8 or housing vouchers.
Approved application, first month's rent, last month's rent and security deposit due for move in.
Multi-unit residential apartment building in historic Hill Section of Scranton. Close to University of Scranton, Lackawanna College, parks, libraries, hospitals, nightlife, shopping and dining!