Looking for a 2 bedroom? Come see us!
Come schedule a tour with us to see all that we have to offer! You're sure to find something you'll love.Unique Features
- Online Resident Portal
- Secure Entry with FOB access
- Individual Climate Control
- Free Bicycle Storage and Free Air for bike tires
- Enclosed Community Courtyards with a gazebo, firepit, and lawn games
- Playroom for the kiddies
- Recreation Lounge with TV, Games, Vending Machines, & moreThe Community
- Within walking distance to Baltimore Avenue, multiple coffee shops, restaurants, shops, co-ops, parks, community gardens, & even a tennis court in the neighborhood to enjoy!
- Taking public transportation? There are 2 bus stops within a block and a half (#42 & #21) with the MFL station being just a 10-15 minute stroll.
- Prefer to bike? We've got you covered with free indoor bicycle racks!
Our building currently has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath located within the Iconic Croydon Hall. The apartment comes with amazing views, tons of light, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, spacious layouts, environmentally friendly PVC and tile flooring, PTAC heating and cooling which you control, and a bathroom equipped with a rainfall showerhead, tying everything together with sleek, modern finishes. What's not to love?Monthly Rent: $1,450.00 and upApplication Fee: $50 Square Footage: 650 to 880 Sq FtLease Term: Flexible - Just ask!Included Utilities: Water, Sewer, Trash, and RecycleTenant Pays: Electric, Cable/InternetSchools: Henry C. Lea Elementary, West Philadelphia High SchoolParking: Street Parking is FreeStorage: Indoor Storage Units Available for $19.99/monthThe Amenities
- Lobby Staffed 24/7 with Package Concierge
- Loading Zone in front of building for all your shopping needs
- Recently renovated all hours Laundry Room with card or app access!
- 24 Hour Fully Equipped Fitness Center in BuildingPet Policy
Pets are residents, too!
Two pets per apartment.
Breed & Weight restrictions apply.
Non-refundable pet fee of $200/per pet.
No pet rent!Interested?
Property Management works on-site and is available M-F 9:30A-4:30P. Evening & weekend tours can be arranged with an agent as well. Contact me today to schedule your private tour!Don't see your move-in date?
Ask! We're sure to have something you'll love.All animals must be approved by management prior to move-in and during the course of residency.
Photos are of our model apartment.
Availability is subject to change rapidly, so contact us ASAP to schedule your
private tour of our available floor plans!