Experience the Beauty of Autumn in Walnut Hill
Wanting something new? We're the perfect fit for you.Apartment 714 is located within the fully renovated Croydon Hall within Walnut Hill. This 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment features amazing views and tons of light in addition to granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, spacious layouts, environmentally friendly PVC and tile flooring, self-controlled heating and cooling via PTAC unit, and bathrooms equipped with a rainfall showerhead, tying everything together with sleek, modern finishes you'll be sure to love.Monthly Rent: $1,450.00Application Fee: $50Square Footage: 650Lease Term: Flexible - Please Enquire!Included Utilities: Water, Sewer, Trash, RecycleTenant Pays: Electric, Cable/InternetSchools: Henry C. Lea Elementary, West Philadelphia High SchoolParking: Street Parking is FreeStorage: Indoor Storage Units Available for $19.99/monthUnique Features
- Loading Zone for all your shopping needs
- Secure Entry with FOB access
- Online Resident Portal
- Smoke-Free Building
- Conference Room
- Free Bicycle Storage and Free Air for bike tires
- Enclosed Community Courtyard with gazebo, firepit, lawn games and grill!
- Recreation Lounge with TV, Games, Vending Machines, & moreThe Amenities
- Lobby Staffed 24/7 with Package Concierge
- Recently renovated 24 hour Laundry Room with card or mobile app payment
- Fully Equipped Fitness Center in Building
- Recreation Lounge with TV, Games, Vending Machines, & more
- Playroom for the kiddiesPet Policy
Pets are residents, too!
Two pets per apartment.
Breed & Weight restrictions apply.
Non-refundable pet fee of $200/per pet.
No pet rent!The Community
- Within walking distance to Baltimore Ave., there are a number of cafes, restaurants, shops, co-ops, parks, community gardens, & even a tennis court in the neighborhood to enjoy!
- There are 2 bus stops within a block and a half (#42 & #21) and the MFL station is just a 10-15 minute stroll.
- Prefer to bike? We've got you covered with indoor bicycle racks, too!Interested?
Property Management works on-site and is available M-F 9:30A-4:30P. Evening & weekend tours can be arranged with an agent as well. Need a virtual tour? We can do so if you have an iphone or ipad. Contact me today to schedule your private tour! Don't see your move-in date?
Ask! We're sure to have something you'll love.All animals must be approved by management prior to move-in and during the course of residency.
Photos are of our model apartment.
Availability is subject to change rapidly, so contact us ASAP to schedule your
private tour of our available floor plans!