Bayfront house with fenced yard
It's still avalable. You'll need to address the questions below to have your inquiry replied to.
Nice house with spectacular views of Presque Isle/Bay. Beautiful sunsets and sunrises. Bayfront and downtown amenities within walking distance. Across the street from Bayfront promenade. Easily accessed from the Bayfront highway. Bedroom on the first floor as well as recently remodeled kitchen. Large living room, dining room. Walk up finished attic, oak floors, washer and dryer hookups in basement, fenced back yard.
Approved ap ($10/person), first months rent and security deposit required. Upon approval-pets require an additional pet deposit and $25/month pet fee. Tenant is responsible for all utilities: gas, electric, sewer, water and trash.
1. Why are you moving?
2. When do you need the house/apt?
3. How long do you anticipate living in the house/apt?
4. How many people will occupy the house/apt?Please give a brief description:
5. Do you have any pets?If so, please give a brief description:
(If your pet is accepted, we charge an extra security deposit equal to one months rent and charge an additional $25/month pet fee.)
6. Please give a brief description of your housing history:
7. Please give a brief description of your income source(s):