*$1295+Electric* Large 3BR/2 Bath in Scranton Hill Section - Pets OK!
This amazing, huge apartment is available for move in now!
Students are welcome to apply with a cosigner.
This is a very large 3 bedroom, 2 full bathroom apartment in the historic Hill Section of Scranton. It's an in-person MUST SEE! See below for details on how to schedule a tour.
Please note some of the photos may appear different from the unit as it is under construction and upgrades!
Great Location!: The apartment building is within walking distance from University of Scranton and close to Lackawanna College, Geisinger Community Medical Center hospital, Commonwealth Health hospital, Nay Aug Park and much more!
- Upgraded flooring throughout
- Fully repainted top to bottom
- Newly redone stairs in the building
- Large kitchen with tile floors, refrigerator and electric stove
- Full bathroom off the kitchen
- Living room area
- Large hall closet with a door and additional closet without a door
- Master bedroom with access to front porch, ceiling fan and large closet!
- Covered front porch/balcony shared with neighbors. (There is a divider between each side for privacy.)
- Three bedrooms with large closets in each
- Two bedrooms down the hall toward the back of the apartment
- Second bedroom has a very large closet with built in hanging bar and shelves!
- Second full bath off the hall close to the bedrooms
- Bonus room with built-in cabinets and window- Great for an office or walk-in closet!
- Lots of windows provide natural sunlight throughout
- Laundry room in the building
- Plenty of street parking
- Ideal location! Walking distance from University of Scranton, close to Lackawanna College, short driving distance from Marywood University, near hospitals, Nay Aug park, nightlife, dining and much more!
- Most pets are welcome! Please inquire for more info on our pet policies.
- Most utilities are included in monthly rent
- Landlord pays for heat (gas), water, sewer and garbage. Landlord maintains lawn and snow-removal.
- Tenant pays for electric only!
If you are interested in this amazing apartment and would like to see this place in person, please call or text
This unit is not eligible for section 8 or housing vouchers.
Approved application, first month's rent, last month's rent and security deposit due for move in.