SPACIOUS 1bd/1bth loft on Main St **Theater District, Central AC**
625 Main St (1) is located downtown between Chippewa & Tupper.
This is a very spacious apartment with high ceilings throughout and really large windows looking out over the theater district- BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OF SHEAS THEATER
located above Irish Classical Theater- elevator access- shared outdoor space
- Big Living Room with large windows, allows for great natural lighting
- 1 BIG Bedroom with closet space, comforatbly fits a king size bed
- 1 Bathroom with full shower/tub and vanity
- Kitchen equipped with stove, fridge, d/w and microwave- and a good amount of cabinet space. Kitchen opens up to main living room space over a LONG breakfast bar- comfortable seats 4 with stools!
- IN UNIT washer/dryer stack-able set
- Rent Includes: Water, Garbage Removal and Common Area Maintenance
- Tenant Pays: Heat, Electric, Cable and Internet
- We allow one pet per unit. There is a One time, non-refundable pet fee of $250 & $35/mon in pet rent. We have Breed Restrictions on Dogs and they cannot exceed 45lbs.
all tenants responsible for $10 monthly trash fee
ALL of our apartments are Non-Smoking. 12-month lease required.
Please ask about our Thank-a-Vet program
Completed application with $20 application fee for all potential tenants who are interested in renting. We do run a credit, criminal background check and monthly income check.
As an equal opportunity housing provider, we provide housing opportunities regardless of a person's race, familial status (presence of children under age 18), color, national origin, religion, disability (physical or mental), sex, creed, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or military status.