1 bedroom upstairs apartment
I have a small 1 bedroom, 1 bath upstairs apartment for rent. $575 per month plus electric, $625 for 2 person plus 300 security deposit. The heat is electric, so winter it would range from $120-150 depending on usage. Would be good for a student or single person, not much space-Not a family unit by any means. 1 parking spot is included, there is street parking, but the soo doesn't allow overnight street parking in winter. Water and garbage are included. No dogs, spayed cats are ok as long as the owner is responsible. There currently isn't a laundry facility, but there's a laundromat 5 blocks away and there will be a coin laundry room soon.
You can apply by simply copying and pasting the application below and providing your answers to the questions. Hit the reply button to start the email.
1. Full Name:
2. Please provide your source of income, amount isn't necessary (ie: employment, ssi, disability etc.):
3. Do you smoke? Y/N:
4. Have you ever been evicted? If yes, why?
5. Can you provide a personal reference? (ie, former landlord, roommate, parent) :
6. Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
7. Would you agree to a background check, if selected?
8. Do you have the minimum amount to move in, if selected ($575 + 300 security deposit for single person or $625 + 300 for 2 persons)?
More on craigslist >>