2b1b Townhouse in Northampton with *flexible* move in date in 2022!
Due to a change of plan, I need to move out of my current apartment before my lease ends and I'm looking for someone to take over!
The apartment is in a wonderful area in Northampton called Hathaway Farms Townhomes (website: hathawayfarmstownhomes.com/) and my particular apartment is at one of the best locations in the apartment complex! It has a private patio and it's right across a nice neighborhood where I enjoy taking walks very often. More details are listed below.
1. This is NOT a sublet, but you'll need to start a new application (ONE-YEAR lease) with Hathaway officially (check their website: https://www.hathawayfarmstownhomes.com/). So the only difference to contact me first (instead of contacting Hathaway Farms directly) is the negotiable move-in date in 2022. The move-in date I put is the earliest move-in time.
2. We'll compensate (depending on when you move in) to reduce your rent after you sign the one-year lease with Hathaway Farms.
3. The apartment is NOT furnished. I downloaded the pictures from Hathaway's official website. The layout is accurate, but you will need your own furniture. Apartment.com has a virtual tour where you can find what the apartment looks like without furniture.
1. It's 2 bedrooms 1 bath townhouse. 920 sf + a private patio! (not all 2 bedrooms have a private patio). See floor plan and patio attached. The master bedroom is really spacious and has large windows with lots of sunshine. You can also take a virtual tour on apartment.com: https://www.apartments.com/hathaway-farms-townhomes-at-northampton-northampton-ma/6v1p36s/ (you need to click "show unavailable floor plan" if it shows 2b apartment isn't available). I currently live here and I'm happy to show you as well!
2. The most up-to-date rent price is listed on Hathaway Farms' website (https://www.hathawayfarmstownhomes.com/floorplans.aspx). You should assume the high-end price of my unit because of the private patio. (their rent changes overtime, so always refer to the website) I had a UMass faculty discount for the first year that they probably still have, but I'm not sure if they have it for UMass students or not
3. The management team here is absolutely amazing. All staff is very friendly and responsive. We never had any problems living here. The maintenance request is always addressed within a day or 2 (if it's not urgent, such as changing light bulbs). This was a big factor for me to choose here to avoid any hassles (this apartment has very good reviews on Google and it's actually true!)
4. Location is great! You can check it out on Google maps. It's close to Northampton downtown with lots of great restaurants, shops, groceries, etc. It's also next to a bike/running trail! And it's 20min drive from UMass (Take route 47 and you'll probably enjoy the open view when commuting like I do!)
5. Parking right in front of the apartment (only a few steps away)! They're very good with plowing and landscaping as well :) We have 2 cars parked here.
More on craigslist >>